The ENE Energy Advisors Group, a division of ENE Systems Inc. is looking for a Senior Project Engineer to lead the design process for a successful implementation of energy efficiency projects located in Eastern MA, Rhode Island and Southern New Hampshire. We are a very active mid-sized Energy Services Company (ESCO) that has experienced tremendous growth over the last 5 years.
Benefits of joining our team!
- Vacation pay
- We promote from within
- Company Parties
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Continuing Education
- Growth Program, opportunity to take classes to improve/update your craft
- Working with our group of energy efficiency professionals assess and evaluate customer HVAC systems needs and improvements. Implementing measures that meet or exceed code requirements.
- Establish MEP technical requirements, equipment selection, and quantify energy efficiency opportunities. Prepare demolition, piping, duct and other project drawings to define the project.
- Conduct site surveys and apply appropriate solution to meet performance, comfort, budget and energy savings goals.
- Assist in cost estimating of the project.
- Prepare energy savings calculations, using spreadsheets, BIN Data, HAP or Trace Models to determine load/equipment size and to document the energy savings.
- Perform other duties as required.
- BSME degree plus minimum 5 years technical engineering design experience, MA/NH/RI PE a strong plus.
- Direct experience with facility operations, maintenance, and optimal energy efficiency of: Boilers, chiller, air handling systems, control systems, distributed generation projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge of building energy consumption and efficiency principles, including ability to analyze, quantify energy/operational needs, and savings projections.
- Experience with project cost accounting, and estimating.
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and business relationships.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Ability to create job specification, load requirements and design packages using AutoCAD, MS Word, MS Excel, Word, Carrier HAP or Trane TRACE.
- CEM and or LEED certifications desirable.
- Valid Drivers’ License issued by state of residence and in good standing.
- U.S. Citizenship or U.S. Permanent Resident status required.
Opportunity / Benefits
In the ENE Energy Advisor Group you will be challenged to find cost effective solutions to customer HVAC problems. We work with the latest technologies available in the market and are always looking for the next big market push. We look to implement comprehensive projects offering our customers LED Lighting, HE Boilers, ERU, Building Envelope Improvements, Biomass, Solar PV, Desiccant Dehumidification, and many other technologies. We help obtain financing, grants and incentives to buy down the first cost. We work in Public and Private Facilities with a wide variation of project opportunities.
We offer competitive salary along with a project performance bonus.
Company Benefits Include:
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Benefit
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Direct Deposit
- Flexible Spending Account
- Nearby Public Transportation
Thank you for reviewing our opportunity, for immediate consideration please click the Apply button.